I have spent far too much time trying to get closer to people I didn’t really enjoy being around. But today, I hung out with some new friends (literally new, like i only got to know them about two weeks ago) and we didn’t really do much but sit and drink coffee/tea and talk and loiter and such, but it was still a lot of fun. I kind of regret not getting to know them sooner, but I’m glad i have the chance to get to know them now because they’re really cool people. And now… this. I like this, whatever it is.
ezra koenig and smiling animals and thought catalog make me feel 100% better
i like chocolate milk
wow that pool party
if dying young won’t change your mind
baby baby baby baby
right on time
I made lemon cupcakes and they are so cute and perf!!!
this is bad
Today I graduate from high school
This morning I am meeting up with a friend for coffee and I may or may not regret it (drinking coffee, not meeting up with a friend)
i am taking the time to appreciate all that is good in life at the moment because there are so many good things right now
- i have had the chance to get to know and hang out with such interesting people as of late and i enjoy their company a lot
- i am graduating in two days!!!
- a person displayed a random act of kindness to me
- but really, this person is being super generous i don’t think i could emphasize how thankful i am
- i have strawberries and i have learned to like greek yogurt (i think)
- i feel more than contented with most aspects of my life
The past few days have been some of the best days ever :)
Yesterday was so wonderful!!!! Yay I am happy happy happy
when you’ve got a library card!!!!!!
my seventh grade english teacher was on my panel for senior exhibition and my lead teacher listens to sufjan stevens